3.18.2013

Critters among us

Late at night, in the basement working....I have Neko with me, and at least two mice.  I certainly have mixed feelings about the little critters -- cute, deserve to live...outside.  I stood still with a nice container and a baby came virtually to my feet, but was way too fast.  Sometimes Doug and together can get them and take them out, and Neko can kind of stun them so we grab them and get them out.  Such a dilemma, but I do believe we have a family starting down here.  And since we still have most of the Fredericksburg house stuffed on this floor, there are endless hiding places.  

I swear, there was just a noise over my head...maybe in the ceiling.  Ugg, we're invaded.  There's a story of a woman on our street who basically had to move because she couldn't get rid of mice.  Well, I don't mind living with a few, but also don't want them to feel at home.

No comments: