6.25.2009

I swore to myself today that I'd work on the online curriculum I'm updating for my little consulting job. I had my nose to the computer for 2 hours (working for 2 hours is major to me in my nice new life), finished one of the 4 courses I'm doing, and then Emily and I took Jerry to a dog park in Arlington that features this nice stream. He used to love "playing sticks" at Alum Springs Park in Fredericksburg, and this was just as nice (except I think the stream bed is rockier -- he couldn't run as fast in the water). Nevertheless, he adapted and had a great time.
It is a beautiful location -- no fences or gates, just a nice area for dogs to run, play, and swim. We noted that this is so close to the White House that Obama and family should bring Bo over to play -- I mean, he is a Portuguese Water Dog! It was a beautiful afternoon -- warm but shady with all the trees -- and a wet dog.

No comments: